THE FUN IS BACK!
Uses Spanish Decks A-9, J, Q, K (no 10s)
Always BEATS Dealer’s Blackjack-pays 3/2
PLAYER TOTAL OF 21
Always BEATS Dealer’s total of 21, pays up to 3-1*
Player may split cards of equal value including ACES creating up to 4 hands-hitting and doubling of split hands including ACES is allowed.
Once with 2 or more cards, on any total including after splitting. NO Bonuses on doubled hands.
DOUBLE DOWN RESCUE
After doubling, if a player is dissatisfied with his non-busted hand, he may rescue (take back) the DOUBLED portion of the bet and forfeit the original wager.
* BONUS 21 PAYOFFS
|5||Card 21||Pays 3-2|
|6||Card 21||Pays 2-1|
|7+||Card 21||Pays 3-1|
- Player holds suited 7-7-7
- Dealer upcard any 7
- $5-24 Bet WINS $1,000
- $25+ Bet WINS $5,000
- Envy Bonus - All other betting players get $50
- No side bet required
- Splitting/Doubling voids Super Bonus
- Dealer checks under ace or face card for blackjack
MATCH THE DEALER™ FIVE BIG PAYOFFS!
Uses 6 Spanish decks A-9, J, Q, K (no 10s)
In addition to the regular 21 bet, a player can bet that either or both of his first two cards will numerically match the Dealer’s upcard.
THE PLAY OF THE GAME
The player makes a Match the Dealer wager by placing a bet in the Match the Dealer bet circle. In order to play Match the Dealer, the player must make a regular 21 bet.
$1 up to the amount of the regular 21 bet. Match the Dealer Max Bet is $50.
FIVE BIG PAYOFFS
- 1 Non-Suited Match: Pays 4-1
- 2 Non-Suited Matches: Pays 8-1
- 1 Suited Match: Pays 9-1
- 1 Non-Suited & 1 Suited Match: Pays 13-1
- 2 Suited Matches: Pays 18-1
Players will win 1 in every 6.4 hands on average.
* Dealer checks under ace or face card for Blackjack.