Rules & Regulations
Social Club by Seneca Rules & Regulations
SC = Social Club
1. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate. Membership is free to join. Limit (1) membership
account per person.
2. Valid email address and government-issued photo ID with proof of age and expiration date is
required to obtain a SC card.
3. Benefits are intended for the use of the person listed on the account and have no cash value.
4. Membership is nontransferable and may be cancelled at the discretion of Seneca Gaming
5. To redeem Player Points and benefits, SC card and valid, government-issued photo ID must
6. SC Accounts with no point earnings for 180 consecutive days are subject to deactivation,
and any unredeemed Player Points, comps or offers may be forfeited, expired and purged
any time thereafter.
7. Points earned through promotions (i.e. Point Rewards, Point Bonus, Point Multipliers, etc.) cannot
be used toward Tier card qualification or entry into tournaments, events or other promotions.
8. It is the member’s responsibility to properly insert the SC card into the machine when playing
slots. When playing table games, please present your SC card to a dealer to ensure proper rating.
9. Management reserves the right to adjust point balances and/or an account/membership status
due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the SC card.
10. Qualification for the Advantage, Pro and Player level is based on point accumulation (Tier Credits).
Tier Credits can be earned in a one-year qualification period from March 1 to February 28. Tier
Credits are reset to zero at the beginning of each qualification period. Management reserves the
right to revoke, modify or revise the qualification at any time without prior notice.
11. Seneca Advantage, Pro and Player discounts on dining are valid for the cardholder and up to
three guests, and discounts on Spa & Salon are valid for the cardholder and one guest. Some
restrictions may apply and may be outlet-specific.
12. Each cardholder is responsible for selecting a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for his or her
SC account. Each cardholder must keep this PIN confidential and secure, and is responsible for any
activity on his or her account when the account is accessed by using this PIN.
13. Seneca Gaming Corporation will collect and use the personal information on a cardholder’s
account for marketing/promotional and other business-related purposes.
14. In order to be eligible for SC benefits, direct marketing promotions, incentives, and rewards,
cardholders are responsible for notifying Seneca Gaming Corporation of any name, address,
phone number or email change(s). Seneca Gaming Corporation is not responsible for lost or
misdirected correspondence. SC cards remain the property of Seneca Gaming Corporation.
Seneca Gaming Corporation is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused SC cards or comps
15. Fraudulent use of the SC card, including point theft, will result in loss of SC membership,
and all privileges may be permanently revoked.
16. Seneca Gaming Corporation and/or its designee may use names, pictures, and likenesses of
cardholders for promotional purposes without further compensation.
17. Cardholder’s use of the SC card indicates acceptance of the foregoing rules and all the terms and
conditions of the SC.
18. Individuals prohibited from gambling by the Seneca Gaming Authority (SGA) or State Gaming
Officials (SGO) will not be eligible to participate in the SC card program.
19. Seneca Gaming Corporation’s advertising agencies and promotional companies shall be ineligible
to participate. Employees of Seneca Gaming Corporation may participate as outlined in the Team
Member Gaming Policy # 7010 2000.
20. In consideration of, and as a strict condition of, an individual’s participation in this promotion,
winners, heirs and personal representatives hereby waive and release all rights, claims,
demands and/or causes of action against Seneca Gaming Corporation.
21. All benefits will be awarded in compliance with all SGA and SGO rules and regulations
promulgated there under.
22. Other restrictions may apply.