Frequently Asked Questions
While you are gaming at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino, all beverages received while playing any slot machines or table games are available at no cost to you. Beverages may also be purchased at one of our many bars.
No. Anyone 18 years of age and older can apply to work for us. For more information on current positions available, see our Careers section.
Canadian currency can be exchanged for U.S. currency at any of our cashier windows at very favorable rates.
A Seneca Players Club Card is the first step in establishing the kind of personal relationship that you’d expect from Seneca Casinos. As a valued Seneca Players Club member you are eligible to request a statement of your winnings or losses. Click here for more details.
Take advantage of our free parking in our self-parking lot at Seneca Square or our spacious garage. Or, use our valet service for just $5. Note, Valet parking is free for Chairman’s Club Members, Select Club Members, Nation Members, Hotel Guests and disabled guests.
Parking for oversized vehicles (including RV’s) is available on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis, in the parking lot on the East side of the property (Use ‘Falls Street’ entrance for your convenience). We allow vehicles to park on the East side of the lot (by the fence) even though the lot surface area is not marked for oversized vehicles. NOTE: Utility hookups are not available.
Check-in begins at 4 PM; check out is at 11 AM. If you would like to request an early check-in time, please let us know as soon as possible.
SENECA PLAYERS CLUB FAQs
There is no fee to join the Seneca Players Club. Simply stop by any Promotions Booth and present a valid government-issued photo ID. Your card will be issued immediately. You must be 21 or older to participate.
To check your point total, simply insert your card into any of our slot machines and press the “promo button” or visit any Promotions Booth.
You can use your points towards a variety of products and services that include all retail and dining locations. You can also use your points towards entertainment tickets and hotel stays.
Seneca Players Club points are cumulative and remain in your account until you choose to use them. But don’t hold on to them forever! Points expire 180 consecutive days after your last date of play.
No. Simply stop by any Promotions Booth and ask a Promotions Representative to assist you. Present a valid government-issued photo ID and a new card will be provided at no charge to you.
Yes. The Seneca Link enables players to use the same card at all of our Casinos. That means you’re going to rack up points no matter where you play. Best of all, your points can be used at all three properties.
Please note: Some offers and promotions are property specific and valid only at one property. That means points must be earned and redeemed at a specific property to qualify. See individual offers for details or visit the Players Club inside the Casino for more information.
We ask that you play to a level you are comfortable with. Your ratings are based on the type of game you play, the length of time and average bet. Select and Chairman’s Club membership is based on your play.
Free Slot Play is free play added to your Seneca Players Club Card. They can be used on most of the 3,600 slot machines at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. They have no cash value and may not be cashed out. Only winnings from Free Slot Play may be cashed out. All Free Slot Play has an expiration date which may vary.
All Free Slot Play has an expiration date which may vary.
- Insert your Seneca Players Club Card into the reader located on your favorite slot machine.
- Wait for the “promo button” to flash, which will indicate a promotion is available.
- Push the flashing “promo button.”
- Press 2, “Collect Bonus”
- Enter your personal four-digit PIN Code.
- Press Enter.
- Enter the dollar amount you would like to download.
- Press Enter.
- Free Slot Play will be transferred from the Seneca Players Club Card to the machine and you are ready to play. It may take up to 30 seconds to load on the slot machine.
- Once the Free Slot Play has been activated, all credits must be used on the machine selected.
INSTANT PLAY can be redeemed for Slot Play directly at any slot machine. POINTS can be redeemed for Dining, Entertainment, Hotel, Spa and Retail Merchandise at any Seneca Casino.
- Once your Free Slot Play has been activated, wait a few moments for your credits to load onto the machine.
- Free Slot Play has no cash value. They may not be cashed out at any time. Only winnings from Free Slot Play may be cashed out.
- Free Slot Play must be played out at the slot machine they are activated on. They cannot be transferred from one slot machine to another.
- Free Slot Play remains on the slot machine they are activated on. If your Seneca Players Club Card is removed from the machine, the free play still remains on the slot machine. You must use all Free Slot Play at the time of play.
- Free Slot Play will activate in the amount that you specify. The PROMO button will begin to flash when you have used the amount activated. This indicates that you may load more slot dollars, if available, onto the same machine or choose to use a different machine.
- You can download your Free Slot Play on any eligible slot machine on any one day during each of the designated promotional periods.
- Free Slot Play must be used in the allotted promotional period. Visit any Promotions Booth for more information.
- Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or PIN Code misuse.
- Free Slot Play is only valid at the property where they are issued.
- Free Slot Play is not valid for Table Games.
This state-of-the-art technology allows you to carry around your “winnings” without the inconvenience of a big, heavy cup. You can either insert the ticket into another slot machine for additional play, or cash it in at any of our designated Ticket Redemption Machines throughout the gaming floor. You are also welcome to use the cashier windows for personal service. Guests should note that inside the Casino this ticket is the equivalent of cash and cannot be replaced if lost. Please note that tickets expire after 180 days.
Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel features state-of-the-art 1¢, 2¢, 5¢, 25¢, $1, $5, $10 and $25 slot machines.
The Poker Room has 16 tables, featuring Texas Hold’em, Omaha and 7-card Stud and more!
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino features your favorite table games including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker, 3-card Poker, Let It Ride®, Spanish 21, Baccarat, Mini Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker, Mississippi Stud Poker, Blackjack Switch, Blackjack Super 7’s, and 4-card Poker. Inside the Poker Room, patrons can enjoy Texas Hold’em, Omaha and 7-card Stud and more!
You must be 18 or older at Mezzanine and 21 or older on the Casino Floor to gamble at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino and be able to show a valid Government-issued photo ID.
During the weekdays, our helpful staff at Thunder Falls Buffet will work hard to seat you as quickly as possible. To help make your experience at our popular buffet even more satisfying on Saturdays after 4 PM and select holidays and special events, we are asking that guests make reservations upon entering the Casino. Reservations must be made in person on the day you wish to dine at Thunder Falls Buffet. Visit the Reservation Desk near the entrance to the buffet and a designated time slot will be given to you. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the time of your reservation to ensure hassle-free seating.
Get your tickets at 8 Clans or the Players Club Store inside Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino, online at ticketmaster.com or at any Ticketmaster location. You can also order by phone by calling 1-800-745-3000.
Coolers, outside food or drink, blankets and lawn chairs are not permitted at our outdoor shows. Reserved seating is all ground level. General Admission bleacher seating is available on a first come, first serve basis. Gates will open approximately 1.5 hours before the start of the show. Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. No rain date, outdoor events are rain or shine. If canceled, refunds can be obtained at point of purchase.