REO Speedwagon & Styx
Friday, August 18, 2017
Tickets start at $45Buy Tickets
Coming OUTDOORS to Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino on Friday, August 18, 2017!
Through the 80’s REO Speedwagon was unstoppable – with 13 Top 40 hits and three number one songs, “Keep On Loving You,” “Take It On the Run” and “Can’t Fight This Feeling.” Their album Hi Infidelity sold more than 10 million copies alone! And now they have come together with another legendary arena rock band – Styx.
With five consecutive multi-platinum albums, 16 Top 40 singles, and countless international concert sellouts, Styx is one of the greatest power pop-rock bands of the era. For over 40 continuous years, they’ve been a rock radio mainstay with songs like, “Lady,” “Come Sail Away,” ”Babe,” “Too Much Time on My Hands” and “Mr. Roboto” to name just a few.
Come experience this outdoor show – featuring REO Speedwagon and Styx together for one incredible outdoor show at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino Don’t miss two powerhouse bands performing some of the biggest songs of all-time.
No outside food or drink allowed. Under 18 permitted with paid accompanying adult.
Doors open at 5 PM. No extreme facial make-up allowed on gaming floor.
Tickets on sale now at 8 Clans and the Club Store at Seneca Niagara or The Logo Shop at Seneca Allegany, all Ticketmaster outlets or charge by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
To ensure all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience we ask that all concert goers follow the safety rules.
What you need to know:
- Doors open at 5pm
- All bags are subject to search
- No re-entry
Please note items not allowed in the concert. The following items must be returned to their car or disposed of:
- No weapons of any kind including handcuffs, utility knives, mace and personal security pepper spray
- No illegal drugs or substances
- No coolers/ice chests or outside food or drinks of any kind
- No cans or bottles (plastic or glass containers)
- No wallet chains, sharp spiked jewelry
- No video/audio recording equipment of any type (cell phones ok)
- No professional cameras of any type, no DSLR, no Leicas, no go-pro cameras/sticks, tripods or monopods
- No selfie sticks
- No fireworks or pyro of any kind
- No aerosol cans, silly string
- No backpacks or bags exceeding 12” x 12”
- No blankets, signs, banners, flags, umbrellas
- No inflatable items/beach balls
- No laser pens, glow sticks, candles, flashlights
- No pets (service dogs exempt)
- No bicycles/scooters/Segways/hoverboards/skateboards
- No noise making devices such as whistles, horns, instruments, bells
- No chairs, tents, seat cushions
Please be advised, 6th Street and a portion of Old Falls Street will be blocked off. We encourage you to plan accordingly and carpool if possible.
** Under 18 permitted with paid accompanying adult**
**Rain or shine.**
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the show.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for ticket giveaways, on sale date announcements and more!