Saturday, August 19, 2017
Tickets start at $55Buy Tickets
ADDITIONAL GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS FRIDAY 7/14/2017 AT NOON!
Click the “BUY TICKETS” above to purchase your tickets!
The hard-rockin’ New York City band known for their elaborate make-up, blood-spitting and pyrotechnics as well as over 100 million records sold worldwide, is coming to Seneca Niagara in a very special outdoor summer show!
One of the most influential rock bands of all-time.
Don’t miss the costumes, the smoking guitars and unforgettable jams as they perform some of the greatest rock and roll songs ever. From the ’70s through the ’80s and beyond, these guys created huge hits including “Detroit Rock City,” “Calling Doctor Love,” “Beth,” “Love Gun” and “Lick It Up” – most of which still play on the radio today.
With 25 albums to their credit and their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, KISS continues to be one of the biggest rock bands of all-time. Even today, they have more gold records in every category than any other band in America.
So come and “Rock and Roll All Night” long under the stars at the Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino Saturday, August 19th starting at 8 PM. It’s gonna be a night to remember!
No outside food or drink allowed. Under 18 permitted with paid accompanying adult.
Doors open at 5 PM. No extreme facial make-up allowed on gaming floor.
Tickets on sale now at 8 Clans and the Club Store at Seneca Niagara or The Logo Shop at Seneca Allegany, all Ticketmaster outlets or charge by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
To ensure all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience we ask that all concert goers follow the safety rules.
What you need to know:
- Doors open at 5pm
- All bags are subject to search
- No re-entry
Please note items not allowed in the concert. The following items must be returned to their car or disposed of:
- No weapons of any kind including handcuffs, utility knives, mace and personal security pepper spray
- No illegal drugs or substances
- No coolers/ice chests or outside food or drinks of any kind
- No cans or bottles (plastic or glass containers)
- No wallet chains, sharp spiked jewelry
- No video/audio recording equipment of any type (cell phones ok)
- No professional cameras of any type, no DSLR, no Leicas, no go-pro cameras/sticks, tripods or monopods
- No selfie sticks
- No fireworks or pyro of any kind
- No aerosol cans, silly string
- No backpacks or bags exceeding 12” x 12”
- No blankets, signs, banners, flags, umbrellas
- No inflatable items/beach balls
- No laser pens, glow sticks, candles, flashlights
- No pets (service dogs exempt)
- No bicycles/scooters/Segways/hoverboards/skateboards
- No noise making devices such as whistles, horns, instruments, bells
- No chairs, tents, seat cushions
Please be advised, 6th Street and a portion of Old Falls Street will be blocked off. We encourage you to plan accordingly and carpool if possible.
** Extreme facial makeup is not permitted on the gaming floor**
** Under 18 permitted with paid accompanying adult**
**Rain or shine.**
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the show.